ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jon Eggert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Mar 2005 08:43:30 -0500
While I agree Minnie is beatable, home ice is home ice. The players get to
sleep in their own beds and stay on same routines they have followed all
season long. Seems like a advantage to me. I guess you could say they might
be too relaxed and Maine can get that us vs them mentality going??  Anyway
not much sense worrying about it, you still have to win to keep
going.  Hopefully Brent Shepheard will be ready to go, no matter what  I'd
like to see Zab back on D and not at forward.

  Jon