ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Pat Leathers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 17:15:42 -0500
I haven't thought this out terribly carefully - but aren't we losing sight
of the fact that if we beat BC twice - we're beating the #3 team in the
nation - instead of beating a team just that's fallen to 13 in the pairwise?
It seems like that taking out BC twice before we get to the playoffs
certainly will help us in the pairwise too - perhaps even more than it
helped us to sweep Lowell.

Is there a higher reward for beating a team under consideration during the
playoffs than during the regular season?