ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Adam Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 13:18:14 -0500
John, my season tickets are just face value of the entire year.  I don't
believe I pay any more or less than if I had purchased tickets to every game
during the season.  I currently live in NH and still hold my tickets.  I
just take any tickets that I am unable to use and sell them to family,
friends or anyone who wants them.

Adam