ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jonathan Finch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 09:49:54 -0800
I should hope they included more than just the
seats... I Think it is awesome that he got to
experience the whole package... it's times like that
when it is great to be a Maine Hockey Fan..

I think we would be better off to beat BC twice.  Why
would a team ever want play down to get a better spot
in the playoffs..  if we can beat BC twice after
sweeping Lowell, we are going into the quarter finals
with a lot of momentum.  and then we will see a return
to the fleet center.  where we would most likely see
UNH, BC, and or BU.. all teams that would help us if
we beat.  Imagine if we swept BC, and then played them
in the semi's at the fleet. that game would be
intense.. I would also like to see UNH get so close
but not close enough (again)

I just saw on E-Bay that somoene is auctioning off
tickets to one of the Maine at BC games... they are 2
tickets, starting bid at like $50 and a buy it now
option at $75...
anyone know what tickets at BC normally cost... seems
pretty steep to me.

also, for those of you who have season tickets, what
does that package normally cost?  I am considering
next season..  and are there a group of people from
southern Maine that normally catch aways games
frequently.  I am going to be moving back home to
Wells.  I missed way too many games this season
because of my work schedule...  I still think Dan
Hanigan is the Man, as far as listening to the radio,
but after seeing saturday nights game you know the
radio lacks a bit.  I envy the guys who have radio
head sets and are at the game... watch the game live
and listen to dan... great concept..

Finch