ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Dean Vinke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 10:50:06 -0600
Well, out here in Front Range Colorado, it is actually quite good!  I
have run into a few DU fans that remember when Maine came out here to
play in the Christmas tourney here in Denver a few years back now (at
the old rink, not Magness Area), and they speak volumes of the hockey
knowledge and overall friendliness of Maine fans.  It's great!  I still
get the occasional "Go Black Bears" from complete strangers when they
catch me out in town wearing my Maine hooded sweatshirt!

Of course, mention CC  or North Dakota to the same DU fans, and you will
probably get a VERY different response!

 - Dean V.