ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jacob Metzler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 08:53:04 -0400
I don't think I would go with Shields as an A or C, I think he has Niko disease.  Needs to work on getting the work done at both ends of the ice.  If he was an A or C and continued to play one end only then what kind of example does that set?   I
like Jackson and Nault, and I think Nault could be  very metcalf like in that he would call someone out (like Shields) if he wasn't working hard and it would carry some weight.  Also the fact that he has the scoring touch makes him like
metcalf/cullen....which is good.  Just reduce the turnovers.....

-Jake