ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jeffrey Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 08:43:35 -0400
I think it should be one of Deron's poll questions.  Do we cheer for the HE team (even if it is unh) or not.  I Iike the "keep the trophy in your own league" theory, but it is very hard to cheer for unh.  Be like me cheering for bu, never happen.  Maybe this year Pio will give it to Minne (again) and get to carry the plaque high over his head on his victory lap with his "team mates"......(sorry, had to do it). I'll watch it to watch a good game.  Thats probably about it.

>>> [log in to unmask] 04/11/03 08:01AM >>>
Ok so now who do we root for?  I'm really curious about what the consensus
on this will be on here today.

I guess I'm looking at it as Hockey East vs. the orange ground hogs who I
really don't like much.

This kind of sticks in my throat a bit, but GO WILDCATS!  I'm sure I'll like
them better as the game progresses.... And besides UNH is the better team I
think.

Anybody else out there pulling for the Hockey East team?

It should be a good hockey game whoever wins.  And it could be a great game!