ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Carl Haag <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 11:48:06 -0500
Maine hockey fans should enjoy, whether Maine native or from away .........

Four guys are driving cross-country together --

One from Maine, one from Vermont, one from New Hampshire, and the last one
from Massachusetts.

A bit down the road the man from New Hampshire begins to pull granite rocks
from his bag and throws them out the window.

The guy from Maine turns to him and asks, "What the hell are you doing?"

The man from New Hampshire says, "Man, we have so many of these damned
things in New Hampshire laying around on the ground - I'm sick of looking
at them!"

A few more miles down the road, the man from Vermont begins pulling bottles
of maple syrup from his bag and starts throwing them out the window.

The man from Maine asks, "What are you doing that for?"

The man from Vermont replies, "Man, we have so many of these damned jugs in
Vermont I'm sick of looking at them!"

Inspired by the others, the man from Maine opens the car door and pushes
out the man from Massachusetts!