ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 1998 13:00:42 EST
Hey, JD, get LOST!

No, just kidding!!! PLEASE DO CONTINUE to post, your viewpoint is valuable!

I don't mean to sound condecending, so please don't get upset with me, but
sometimes one can feel like one is only talking to onself!!!  The more
opinions we have on this medium the more entertaining it is to read.

Bottom Line!  Right folks????

Cathy Hart
Current leader of posting, but VPPrice is catching up quickly!!