ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Oct 2003 14:36:39 -0700
Jacob's post seems to indicate that the original plan was NOT to have a
tournament (Black Bear Classic) this season.  Is that correct?  (i.e.
Poor quality of opponents based on lack of time to schedule it)

Since they've had this tournament under a variety of names over the
years, I find it hard to believe that they decided to add the
tournament last minute.  But I am sure Nonni can tell us for certain.

-Deron