ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Wayne T. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 09:44:03 EDT
Dan wrote, in part..
>For us single-game purchasers, has a date been announced for these tickets
>to be offered for sale ?  (the date my phone's redial button gets a workout)
> If known, please post reply to the list, thanks.

New Season Tickets are available now. Call 581-BEAR or 1-800-756-TEAM
(They are $294; $310 with the Portland game).

Single game ticket prices are $17 ($19 for tournaments) and are available
one hour before game times. Advanced sale will commence

   Monday October 6th.

Note: Preferred seating and preferred parking are available at various
      donor levels).

Note: This does not apply to UMaine students.  Perhaps someone could
      post procedure and cost (if any) for UMaine student tickets?

Note: Away tickets are available to Black Bear Donors and Season Ticket
      holders on a first come first serve basis one month prior to the
      game.  If tickets remain they are released for sale to the general
      public three weeks prior to the game.

cheers, wayne