ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jim Baines <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 15:11:49 -0500
We're experimenting with something new tonight at MaineBeat.com

For those of you who will be listening to the hockey game vs. UMass-Lowell
tonight, we will be linking our chat room to WZON's webcast, so you can
listen to the game and chat with others tuning in. If you're listening to
the game in the conventional way (the radio!), feel free to chat just the
same, but bear in mind that those listening on the web are 10-15 seconds
behind the actual radio broadcast.

We're also linking the women's basketball webcast at Hofstra too, so there
may be some hockey fans and some hoop fans to keep each other company in
the room.

We plan on using the listen-and-chat room for the remainder of the season.
Use the chat room anytime when you tune into a webcast.

Flaming the PA announcer while in the room is forbidden. :)

Here's a link to the MaineBeat chat room....

http://maine.rivals.com/default.asp?sid=321&p=15