ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Dave Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 08:37:28 -0500
For those in the radio listening vicinity of Portland, you may want to tune
in to WJAB (1440/95.5) on Friday mornings.  I discuss college hockey with
"Billy B. and the Shoeman" for about 10 minutes or so.

The emphasis is on the Black Bears, but general topics get covered as well.
Some weeks I'm moderately interesting; other times I'm barely coherent.
I've been told that I have a face for radio and a voice for newspapers.  ;)

It's at different times each week, anywhere from 7 a.m. on.  This week it
should be around 8:30.

Dave