ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Bob Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 11:58:02 -0500
Boy! I think your running into the "Out of production problem." Hockey East
now has a contract with Nike. Therefore, I think you'll only find one if
someone has left overs from two years ago.

You might find that W.S. Emerson in Brewer has some leftovers. Try asking
Mary-Lee West. Her number is 207-989-3410.

Does anyone know if it would make any sense to contact CCM directly? I'm
sure they would have some overstock.