ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 09:36:33 -0500
By playing a year in WHL Barrett becomes a NHL free agent, free to sign
with whoever comes up with the most money. He could not come to terms with
Buffalo even though he showed up for training camp with no contract. He
even played in some ex. games but still no contract.I'll bet Maines record
would be different if Barrett was still playing in Orono. Oh well, good
luck to Barrett and his quest for the NHL