ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Tom Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 17:49:26 -0400
Dan-  I'm a mere two hours from Alfond (Portland) but often cannot get games
anyway because of Portland disinterest in anything UM.  I am relegated to
catching the games through WMEB on www.webradio.com, which is a terrible
platform compared to www.broadcast.com and www.broadcastamerica.com.  I
would suggest a laptop and AOL account for remote access, or look for
Internet cafes...