ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Robert M. Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 17:03:35 -0400
Boy, I don't know if I want to categorize myself as "someone in authority"
but, as President of the Friends of Maine Hockey, I can confirm the pre-game
rally on Thursday, April 6th. Here are the details, which by the way, are
also on the official UMaine Hockey web site:

RALLY FOR THE BLACK BEARS

LOCATION: Player’s Corner Pub, 194 Washington Street, Providence, RI. Rally
will be downstairs.

DATE: Thursday, April 6, 2000

TIME: 11:30 am to 1:00 pm

Dining available in the upstairs restaurant.
Cash bar downstairs in the rally room.

OTHER WEEKEND EVENTS
FRIDAY – 3:30 pm: Hobey Baker and Humanitarian Award presentations at the
Convention Center.

SATURDAY – 4:30 pm: If UMaine advances to the Championship Game, (or should
I say WHEN!) there will be a pre-game rally once again at Player’s Corner
Pub.

See you all in Providence

Bob Thomas

P.S. To Bob Fitta, Please look me up, either at the Player's Pub or at the
game.