ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Wayne T. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 12:06:55 EST
>Luckily, there is no point in speculation until there is a problem, right?
>Besides, UNH folks are telling us this?  HAH!  ...

Actually, it was me reporting a local NH newspaper story.  UNH folks
weren't telling Maine folks anything.

For what its worth, I've heard from "sources close to Umile" that he has
decided to remain at UNH and may announce that today.

On Walsh, I wasn't reporting that Shawn was interviewing (he has in the
past reportedly interviewed) there, just that some people were
considering him for it.  I've been surprised for 15 years that he
continues to choose to coach at Maine.  Bully for him.

cheers, wayne