ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 15:52:39 -0500
I believe frozen four tickets go on sale to Season ticket holders on friday
and then to general public on april 3rd. Like their will be any left after
tomorrow. I saw Coach Walsh on TV last week saying people were bugging him
for tickets before Maine was even in the Frozen four.I was going to be some
upset with those people if Maine lost in Albany. Of course their was no
chance of them losing, was their.;)