ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Wayne T. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 14:49:06 EST
If I heard the announcement correctly, the Maine allotment of tix go on
sale by the U Maine Athletic Ticket Office tomorrow (29 March).  I think
they open at 8:30 ...

   for U Maine donors and friends group members

If you aren't a FoMH member ... shame.

I missed the (later) dates for season ticket holders and (later) for
general public (yea, right).

Since I didn't heard all of the announcement, I wouldn't normally have
posted, so hopefully any listening person in the know can provide better
info.  A quick look at the hockey homepage http://maine.edu/me-hockey
and the athletics department pages
http://www.ume.maine.edu/~athletic/information.htm#Ticket and
http://www.ume.maine.edu/~athletic/latestreleases/LatestReleases.html
don't provide information on this topic.  Nor does Chris Sayles'
Unofficial Maine Hockey homepage
http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Track/5928/ nor game preview at
http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Track/5928/9900/preview/0406.html

For ticket information please call (207) 581-BEAR or 800-756-TEAM.

cheers,

Wayne T. Smith
[log in to unmask]                          Old Town Landing
Co-owner of the College Hockey lists - Hockey-L and Hockey3