ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Dean Vinke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 07:29:31 -0800
  Yes, it's brand spanking new.  DU has been advertising it's basketball
and hockey programs on television a lot more this year to get people out
to see it.  I haven't been down to see it yet, I live in Longmont, (a town
about 45 minutes north of Denver).  I do plan to go to when St. Cloud
State comes to town during the weekend of the 3rd-5th of December, just to
"check it out".

     DeanV