ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Brian Demoree <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 09:52:13 -0400
[log in to unmask],NNTP writes:
>and have some unsigned kid on the bench and then have shawn miss another
>year because the NCAA disapproves???

That's exactly correct.  I have worked with Shawn Walsh on this, and we
have everything worked out so that the whole deal is kosher.  If anyone
wants to donate (and you're in the Bangor area), stop by the East Annex
building on the campus of UMaine.  If you'd like to mail a package in
with cans inside, send it to East Annex  Room 106
Orono, ME 04469  and send it c/o can drive.  Thanks, and good luck.
Once again, high school students cannot win, so it'd be good if you
could furnish some proof of your age (photocopied license, etc).

Brian Demoree