ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
D B Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 12:42:48 -0500
Two questions arise from your response, which may be of interest to those
who want to listen to this year's Road to Providence:

1.  will the games carried on broadcastsports be the WMEB or WZON account ?

2.  what's the difference between broadcastsports.com and broadcast.com ?

Just curious...

Dan Doucette

From: Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Re: Hockey on the Net" solicitation