ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Carol J. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 12:23:41 EDT
Hi everyone!  We're home!

I have to say this was the most exhilarating experience of my life!  Being at
The Pond and watching those eagles and cats dead all over the ice was so
satisfying :-)  What a way to end the season!   Did anyone get to see our
signs on TV by chance?  We had several......... " Maine (heart) ESPN" (on
Thurs. it said The Deuce).  My all time favorite was "DROWN THE CATS IN THE
POND".  And boy.... did we!!!

My hubby, Vinal is in one of those pictures in the Bangor Deadly.  It's his
face plastered to the plexiglass in the background on page C6 :-)  Did we
have fun or what!?!?!?!?!

And guess who is a Maine hockey fan?  Kurt Russell!  He was sitting behind us
a couple rows.  Nice guy too!

Carol <------- one very happy fan