ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 1999 21:34:51 -0400
I have yet to see anyone apologize to Shawn Walsh for wwasting everyone's
gas money for their trips to Boston....

I remember that there were those who were bitter that the Bears "threw" the
tourney, and that they would not have wasted the money on gas had they known
that this tournament was not of any importance ... this H.E. tourney....

I hope that you are all glad that Coach knew, once again, how to motivate
the boys...

See you at the alumni weekend festivities,

Jim