ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Phil Leavitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 14:19:29 -0500
The west regional attendance was pathetic!  There appeared to be as many BC
fans as any other school.  Were there no flights in to Madison last
weekend?  Did the badger fans boycott the Regionals because their team
wasn't in the tournament?  If the NC$$ can't get decent attendence out
west, how about having both regionals in the east?  We could use Worcestor
Centrum and the Fleece Center or even the Providence Civic Center as sites.
 The NC$$ could stagger the games enough that you could buy a ticket to all
games.  That would be a blast :)  I know we could sell more than 3,000
seats for the West Regional.

Phil