ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Mathy Matturro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 23:50:26 -0500
there is nothing wrong with the way that shawn walsh coaches his team..
this has been made very evident by the teams that he has coached in the
past..along with this years squad...his motivational skills and
techniques surpass those of many in his field...he has his own way of
doing it..i honestly dont think that any game in his mind is a small
game...what is important is that we win games and they have been doing
that all season except of course for a few minor set backs... it also
falls on the backs of the players.. they could be outstandingly coached
and go out and play like they have never played hockey before.... i
think that walsh does a good job and i think that we just need to but
this discussion to rest and think about this coming weekend...put our
faith in the boys and go with it...because no matter how much we cheer,
support, or love Maine hockey, it is performance on the ice, that wins
the games and hopefully the championships....

good luck boys!!!!