ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Carol J. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 22:06:21 EST
In a message dated 2/23/99 11:39:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Although I make it a point of showing emotion and partisanship toward Maine
in my delivery when announcing (the same holds true to my delivery for
sponsorships -- I really try to "sell" whatever sponsor I have), I still
strive to be very objective  when the mike is off and believe me, it is hard
not to be a Maine hockey fan when the level of play is this high. >>

I meant to comment about this at the time of the email and was reminded of it
Sunday night when Marcus asked Joe to say his name again!  I've always said I
love our announcer and all my friends agree!!  I just thought I should tell
you how much you are appreciated.  So thanks, Joe!  Don't ever get laryngitis
;-)

Carol