From:
"Luiz F. Valente" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Luiz F. Valente
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 1993 14:18:15 EST
I have little to add to Mike Sheridan's detailed commentary on the
Brown-Harvard hockey game.

It was an EXCELLENT game, but, from a Brown perspective, one of the most
frustrating losses I've ever witnessed (and I've been watching Brown
hockey for a long time, dating back to my grad student days at Brown),
as Brown could and should have won.

The mood among Brown coaches and players after the game was somber.
Coaches Bob Gaudet and Brian Durocher, especially, took the loss very
badly.

If there's a silver lining, it's that Brown played very, very well
against a world-class hockey team. Harvard was and continues to be my
pick to win the ECAC. I wouldn't be surprised to see them in the NC$$
final four.

Luiz F. Valente
A dejected Brown alumnus, faculty member,
and hockey fan.