From:
"Carol S. White C-WHIT@UMINN1" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 1993 23:16:40 -0500
Last year's button was such a success that I have designed the second official
Hockey-L button to be released at the Phinal Phour in Milwaukee on Thursday.
If you will be in Milwaukee, you can catch up with me at the games and get your
 button there. If you are not attending the Phinal Phour, please follow the
directions below to receive your own Hockey-L 1993 button.

Send me via snail-mail a self-addressed stamped envelope at least 3 1/2" by
6 1/2" in size and one dollar.  I will send you a button back. In the event
that I run out of buttons, I will return your dollar to you. First come, first
served. You MAY tell me your school color and if I still have that color I will
 send you a button in that color. No guarantees though! I have buttons in the
following colors: red, blue, green, gold, yellow, teal, and purple.

here's my address:  Carol White
                    316 SE 4th Street #203
                    Minneapolis, MN 55414

If you have any questions, please e-mail me directly.
Thanks!

-Carol