From:
"Eric J. Burton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Dec 2005 14:51:14 -0600
Bob Gilreath <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> At 09:49 AM 12/10/2005, Carol S. White wrote:

> >Holy Mother of Pearl!
> >Michigan Tech stunned the Badgers in Madison.  I wonder if the
> >Badgers got some big heads after sweeping the Gophers in
> >Mpls???  Anyone who was at the game care to comment?
> >
> >Go youse Huskies!

> I wasn't at the game, but I jumped up and down and yelled the entire
> 3rd period from my bed  ;-)
>
> Go Huskies!

Now, now: a little decorum, please.    :-)

cheers,

Henry

UW '74

Nothing makes me happier than last nights results, I guess maybe watching
the broadcast and hearing what the Badger announcer had to say as this event
played out on the ice. It just proves that in the strong WCHA any team can
win on any night.