From:
Adam Wodon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Adam Wodon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 21:15:18 -0500
> >  Why is this so hard to understand?
>
> Possibly because the statement was expressed with typical arrogance and
> adolescent lack of tact, from a source with a track record of utter
> certainty rarely correlated with accuracy.
>
> But that's just a guess.

As opposed to that undeserved sarcasm ...

And I fail to see any of the above in my aforementioned message ...

But anyway, I'm not getting into a flame war with you in public.  Feel free to
point out examples from my glorious track record ... any instance where I stated
something I thought was wrong and was proven otherwise, I always admitted.

Sorry if the frustration from trying to explain things comes through, but after
messages to HOCKEY-L from someone at the NCAA and 2 other people with rulebooks
in hand, people still are doubting the rule.

Others are able to hide their frustration and respond with more "tact" ... I
can't.  I apologize to most, but not to you Greg.

AW