From:
Brian D Helland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian D Helland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 1998 16:35:36 -0500
An update on our crusade: David Brody watched the National Title game
on Saturday. This is quite an accomplishment considering he was trashing
the sport a few days earlier. On Sports Byline USA Weekend, the hosts
Patrick Mauro and Joltin' Joe gave the final score. These are great
strides in our effort to make College Hockey more visible, but there is
much more work to be done. It's time for Phase Two.

Phase Two involves getting Barr, Brody and the whole Sports Byline crowd
to give scores during the regular season. It was easy during the Final
Four because there weren't more than two games at a time. Tell them that
you want final scores during the regular season. Tell them that it's hard
to get scores from other sources and that you would really appreciate
it. If you would rather say something else, that would be great, but
be nice and respectful from now on. We have their attention (especially
Barr), so let's not tick them off. The following is a list of e-mail and
internet addresses to help you out:

Official Web Site: http://www.sportsbyline.com

Ron Barr's e-mail address: [log in to unmask]

David Brody's Bulletin Board:
http://www.sportsline.com/u/byline/bulletin/brody/chat.cgi

Patrick Mauro's e-mail address: [log in to unmask]

Larry Krueger's Bulletin Board:
http://www.sportsline.com/u/byline/bulletin/krueger/chat.cgi

Listen to Sports Byline on RealAudio.
http://www.sportsline.com/u/byline/listen.htm

A few notes: Patrick Mauro is co-host of Sports Byline USA Weekend along
with Joltin' Joe. Larry "The L-Dog" Krueger is host of Sports Overnight
America Weekend. For good measure, here are some ESPN addresses:

Letters to ESPN page: http://ESPN.SportsZone.com/subscriber/espn-let.html

E-Mail: [log in to unmask]

If you have a couple of minutes, please share your thoughts with ESPN
and Sports Byline. Good work so far, let's keep it up!!!

PS: If any of these links don't work, let me know.