From:
Lance Harry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 1996 12:21:45 -0500
In a message dated 96-11-03 21:08:24 EST, Steve writes:

<< Can anybody out
 there claim to have been to 30 different Div I teams' home arenas?  Given
the
 schedules, I don't think it could be done in one hockey year (but, with the
 odd Thursday games or exhibition games against Canadian schools or visiting
 foreign national teams, it may be!) >>

Ok, Ill bite, and besides, itll get us off the "state of the hockey-l"
analysis.  Hey, lets just enjoy the info, no matter how much is posted!!

Anyway here's my list, unfortuneately this is a lifetime (26 years anyway, *
indicates Ive also played there at some point):

Denver *
Wisconsin (Dane county)
Minnesota (The old barn I forget the name)
Colorado College (The Broadmoor)*
Union*  (my home barn!)
Cornell (what a place to play/watch a game!!!!!)
RPI
Clarkson
St. Lawrence
Brown* (As part of the Junior Flyers)
Harvard
Northeastern
B.U. (my new home barn!!!)
B.C.  -sucks  (just my embellishment, no offense I hope)
UNH
Princeton*
UMass Lowell (Tully Forum)*
Merrimack*

19 aint bad, not many CCHA teams represented, but other than that I span the
globe, so to speak.  There might be more but cant think of any now (there are
a couple of DII/III but who really cares!)

Feel free to chime in

Lance Harry
'95 Demi god of Prognostication!

Union '92