From:
Mike Zak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 1991 16:18:01 EST
Clarkson has filled the vacant weekend left by the visiting Czech team
by scheduling a home game against Plattsburgh, Jan. 20.  I guess that
most of the Div. I team schedules were full that weekend, also
Plattsburgh isn't that far from Potsdam.

Another note:  Those people watching the US-Canada game Sat. saw the
announcement of the freezing of all funds to the Soviet olympic
teams.  My question is, will this effect the Russian National Team
that is playing several Div I teams (including Clarkson) and the US
Olympic team?  Any guesses?

Mike Zak
Clarkson '87, '91, '92