Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 1996 18:48:10 GMT
I agree with you that Audette needs some quality time in the net, but
Gaudet has a dilemma, in that he has 3 very competent goalies and does
he or should he work on 3 game rotation?  I for one think it should be
tried,so as to get the intensity level up a notch, since they have an
uphill battle in the standings anyway...