Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 1995 12:08:36 -0400
Would appreciate the netter's opinion of "Black Ice." I thought the production
was extremely well done. However, I thought the theme overused race as the
reason for few African-Americans in all levels of hockey, and underemphasized
the fact that it's an expensive and primarily Northern sport. Overall, the
program was a great credit to Grier, Carter, and college hockey.

Also, during the Dallas-Chicago game that followed, the announcers praised the
appointment of Poulin at Notre Dame. Maybe it was just me, but there also
seemed to be more player graphics such as "Played two years at Wisconsin."
Anyone else notice?

Bob Hall
BG '72