From:
John Haeussler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Haeussler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 1995 08:30:00 EDT
As reported in the April 19 NCAA NEWS:

Lake Superior head coach and athletic director Jeff
Jackson has resigned from the NCAA Division I Men's
Ice Hockey Committee.  A replacement appointee,
to begin September 1, will come from the Division I
West region.

No reason for his resignation was given, but I'd
*speculate* part of the problem is that Jackson is
one of the busiest coaches in the nation.  He's
AD at LSSU, involved with USA Hockey (1994 WJC
head coach) and LSSU is currently fund raising and
planning/beginning a substantial renovation project.
I often wonder if he sleeps.

John H
U Mich