From:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jan 1995 13:51:12 -0700
I must agree with Arthur Berman:  all you lucky people able to report
scores from first hand attendance, thank you!  But .... can we try to keep
the score out of the subject line?  For example, this morning, us "lucky"
southern californians got to see a tape delay of last nite's PRIME
offering of the BGSU-OSU contest (while watching yet more rain come down
outside!).  It would have been nice to have had the choice to know the
outcome or not, but since I read my email before the broadcast, I already
knew the final score.  Not that it was a big deal for this game, but I
suspect that PRIME TICKET in S CA is going to pick up the PRIME feed most
Saturday mornings for the rest of the season, and it would be nice if us
who are forced to live by tape delays, or tape the broadcasts while away
from home, had the choice.... IMHO!

Thanks.

A note to S Calif college hockey people... looks like PRIME TICKET is
beginning to take the college hockey game of the week feed, but not on FRI
afternoon live, but tape delay on SAT.  Also note they have been showing
CCHA half-hour weekly review show on Fridays at about 3:30 PM PST (time
varies occasionally!) .... beggars can't be choosers.

From the wet wasteland of college hockey viewing,

Tony Buffa
RPI '64

Go Engineers!