Date:
Sat, 5 Nov 1994 13:03:05 +1000
My name is Amy Vigness.  I am a student from the University of Denver
studying in Australia.  Recently I received a letter on e-mail from the
Athletic Director of my school which had mentioned that I could subscribe
to the college hockey discussion list by writing to this mailbox.
Hopefully this will work, I find that I miss hockey very much.  Growing up
in Minnesota it was always a very big part of my life.  They play field
hockey here, which I have been learning, but it just isn't the same.  I was
also wondering if my father, another avid hockey fan, could subscribe as
well.  His address is:  [log in to unmask]
Please let me know if this will work or if there is anything else that I
need to do.

Thank you.

Amy Vigness
The Australian National University