From:
"Paul A. Vescio" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul A. Vescio
Date:
Fri, 28 Oct 1994 06:27:06 GMT
In Article <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask] (Brian
Gentry) wrote:
>Hello,
>
>Could someone on the list please send me directions to RPI from Boston,
>starting from I-90 West?  Several friends and I are planning to go to the
>BU-RPI game tomorrow night.   Also, can anybody recommend any restuarants in
the
> area?
>
>Thank you,
>Brian Gentry BU'95

Take I-90 west to I-787 North.  Get off at the downtown Troy exit (about 6
miles) turn left off the ramp and left again at the next light.  Go over the
Bridge and up the straight up the hill.  As you go up ther hill stay left as
the road forks.  You will be on Peoples Avenue and take this straight for
about half a mile and the Houston Field House will be directly in Front of
you.  A good restaurant with over 300 selections of beer is called Holmes &
Watson it is on Broadway between 4th & 5Th Ave in downtown Troy.
Hope you make it.

GO ENGINEERS!!!!!!!
Paul A. Vescio
Biology Dept.
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute

!!New York Rangers  Stanley Cup Champions 1994!!