From:
Steve Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 1994 22:57:23 EST
I am writing in complete disgust to the display of officiating I witnessed
on Friday night at the Meehan  Auditorium.  The officials were the worst I have
ever seen.  I don't know what game these officials were watching but it sure
was not the one I was watching.  Brown by no means was playing their best
hockey but could have won the game if it was not for the officials.  I think it
is just sad to see a game of such importance be determined by three officials.
This team has worked so hard and to see there season in the hands of blind
officials is as I have said is just plain sad!  This is not by any means the
first time this has happened.  I have seen unfortunately many games determined
by  officials.  Just back off and let them play hockey.  I'm sure I'm not the
only one who has seen this.  Its time to speak put and put this inexcusable
officiating to rest and play hockey!!!!

            S.T.