ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jeffrey Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 08:11:17 -0500
Subject:  Re: New Poll Question - 3/23/03

Ouch....not a Jimmy fan eh?  Again, go with who's hot.  Neither one has been stellar since the end of 2002.  I can't say which I'd rather see start.  I do know that last year I would have started Morrison.  He was the hot one at the time.

>>> [log in to unmask] 03/23/03 10:40PM >>>

my heart tells me that maine will win every game that Jimmy Howard does not start.

 Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:The tournament bracket is out, so it's time for a new poll question on
blackbears.net:

How will Maine do in the NCAA Tournament?

To vote, go to http://www.blackbears.net

---

In our last poll we asked you which of the following improbable Maine
teams was your favorite, here are your results:

38.7% - 2002 NCAA Runners-Up
35.4% - 1999 National Champions
22.5% - 1995 NCAA Runners-Up
3.2% - 1997 Probation team