EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
charles moyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 08:42:41 -0500
Furthermore "we" only serve to legitimize the American civil religion and
all that "noble shit".

"We have the press for wafer;" but never in his wildest dreams Murdoch's Fox
News communing the message of Bush, the goyim cardboard puppet performing
safely from the pulpit of the American Enterprise Institute. But please
let's not call him a cowboy and thereby insult  a noble American profession.
Blame him? How can we? He doesn't even warrant pity, only therapy. Give him
to the French to deconstruct.
    But the true temples to the muses lived and walked the earth and time
shall not erase their memory. They need no monuments but their works.