EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
charles moyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 07:10:51 -0500
Hello,
    I see by circuitous way of Amazon that in the index of Irving Kristol's
book "The Neoconservative Machination" Ezra Pound is mentioned on p.131. Is
there any chance anyone has the book readily at their disposal or can pull a
copy out of a dumpster somewhere to tell us if Mr. Kristol has any
enlightening thing to add to our understanding of our subject?

Charles