ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Bob Woodbury <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2007 12:00:17 -0400
With DirecTV, I've watched as much, if not more, games from out west
(Fox Sports North, Rockey Mountain, Detroit) than at home. Maine has the
edge over State in goal and special teams, State has the edge on
defense, offense is about even.

If I want another National Championship, I want to play North Dakota.
Maine has the edge in everything except team defense. Not so with BC.
But BC will be there. Although it is interesting no regional #1 survived.

Oh. I guess I should use one of those hip things so you'll know I'm hip.
IMHO. There. Now you know the above is an opinion. We should label
editorial content, shouldn't we.