ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
David Torrey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2007 13:35:06 -0700
It's very interesting how the airline industry works.
Last week I priced a flight to St. Louis from Bangor
for $376.  Today, it's $650.  From Portland it's $516.
 Charge what the market will bear.  I wonder if there
is any relationship between the rate hike and Maine
traveling to the Frozen Four.  Fortunately, I have
some frequent flyer miles which will work.  Most of
the time it's difficult to use them for a fixed
itinerary.

When you consider that tickets are included in this
package the University is offering a pretty good deal
at $640.

Regards,
Dave

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=43910/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail%0A>