ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Chesley Family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2006 14:17:52 -0500
Unfortunately Fox23 will not be carrying the game on Sunday.  Here is what
she had to say:

Hi Clair,

This is Heather and I was going to call you back this afternoon about the
Sunday Game.  Unfortunately, we will not be able to air that game.  We have
prior commitments to air our FOX network Nascar program and we do not have
permission to carry the UMaine hockey on a delayed broadcast basis.

 Thanks,

 Heather Kenneson

WPFO FOX23