ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2006 10:46:03 -0800
Article on Bishop from CHN.. I must admit I was worried about Bishop
for Friday, but he certainly was not the reason Maine lost.  It would
appear that he'll give Maine some solid goaltending for next couple
years.

I wonder what Matt Lundin thinks though.  He is gone?  I mean you back
up Jimmy Howard and then you are all set to spend a year in Junior
hockey, but then Howard leaves and you come back.... put up good
numbers..... to end up backing up a freshman goaltender.

I wouldn't fault the guy at all if he moved on.