ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Bill Dewkett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Oct 2005 11:53:40 -0400
My observation of warm-ups for both games this weekend seems to suggest that
Lundin maybe hurt.  He didn't take any warm-up shots on Friday and stayed
next to the bench...very much not involved in the warm-ups.  Sat night he
took one round of shots and then that was it.  Same scenario as
Friday..stood by bench stretching and talking to the trainer.  It would
indicate to me that he is injured(groin possibly) but no word as far as I
have heard.

Bill